Basic forms of Pad or Tampo printing have existed for centuries. The 20th Century experienced rapid expansion in technology which helped this process gain more widespread use. First gaining a foothold in the watch-making industry following World War II, developments in the late 60s and early 70s, such as silicone pads and more advanced equipment, made the printing method far more practical.
Advancements in ink and pad technology allowed formerly unprintable surfaces to be printed onto and caught the imaginations of engineers and designers, and as a result pad printing exploded into the mass production marketplace.
Today, Pad Printing is a well established technology covering a wide spectrum of industries and applications.
• Single Colour to Full Colour Print Production
• Suitable for Promotional and Industrial Applications
• Ability to print on the most awkward of surfaces
• A range of inks and treatments to suit almost all surfaces
• Can print onto 3D surfaces
• UV Stable
• Print low or high volume
• Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Applications
Professional Pad Print Buyers turn to Customark when they are :-
• Tasked with finding a supplier who has a range of product or component marking solutions
• Looking for a proactive service
• Searching for a Company that can offer a collection and delivery service
• Under pressure to reduce lead time on their component printing
• Wants to replace an existing pad print supplier with one that has a 'Can Do' attitude
• Looking for considerable scope of supply to assist in reducing Customer Supplier base
Our Technical experience is realized when delivering cost effective solutions. We always adopt a 'Can Do' attitude, backed up with the ability to deliver on time
We at Customark provide our Customers with Technical Innovation, in materials and processes. We take Customer retention seriously. Our account managers see ensuring an efficient service.